Dr. Máté Hargitai
Executive medical director, specialist of aesthetic and conservative dentistry, dental implantologist
Main fields of activity:
- aesthetic restorations
- smile design
- implantation and other dental surgical treatments
- conservative dentistry
- 2006 – Faculty of Dentistry at Semmelweis University of Medicine, Budapest
- 2010 – Smylist certified specialist in smile design
- 2013 – Certificate, Conservative Dentistry and Prosthodontics Specialist
- Languages: English, German
I graduated from the Dentistry at Semmelweis University of Medicine in 2006. In 2012 I became a Conservative and Prosthetic Dentistry specialist doctor.
Since graduation I had the privilege to work in several prestigious Private Practices so I gained great experience in the field of cutting-edge dental procedures. I run my ambulatory dental practice since 2011 alongside with the private practice where I became leading dentist specialist of the clinic.
During my work with people I aim to create a welcoming atmosphere and strive for the most precise work. For this purpose I have always put great emphasis on continuously updating my theoretical knowledge. Therefore I attended numerous prestigious congresses and practical courses at home and abroad.
I was among the first to became Smylist certified specialist in smile design in 2009.
I am a member of all major online dental community and during my work I use internationally recognized techniques and materials.
I treat foreign patients from 2010, I speak fluent English.
I am a father of three children, in my free time I like to read and I draw.
Dr. Peter Gyuricza
Specialist in Dental Implants and Oral Surgery – Specialist in Dental Conservation and Prosthetic Dentistry
I graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at Semmelweis University of Medicine in 1994. I spent six years working as a clinical practitioner at the University’s Department of Prosthodontics, combining this with scientific research and teaching students about prosthetic dentistry.
I speak English fluently.
Since 1998 I have been in practice at the Moricz Dental Centre. I also worked at the Military Hospital’s oral surgery department. I furthered my knowledge of implantology at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Semmelweis University.
My primary interests are preparing dental prosthesis and implantology.
I follow the latest developments in dentistry and apply the most up-to-date technologies and processes.
I like to be able to offer solutions for my patients’ whole dentition in accordance with their requirements, providing long term functional and aesthetic satisfaction.
The most important thing for me is a satisfied patient, who forgets about previous fears and leaves with pleasant memories, increasing the number of patients – already in the thousands – who attended our surgery and spreads its good name.
Dr. Gabriella Kalmar
Specialist of Dentoalveolar surgery, Implantologist
Specialty: implantology, oral surgery, dentures
I graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at Semmelweis University of Medicine in 2006, than I gained my specialist diploma in Dentoalveolar surgery in 2009 (oral surgery).
I speak good English and German as well.
Dr. Ildiko Sas
Specialist in Esthetic Dentistry
I studied at the Faculty of Dentistry at Semmelweis University, Budapest.
I obtained residency at the Prosthetic Dentistry Clinic of Semmelweis University until I gained my specialist diploma in dental and oral diseases.
I work at the Móricz Dental Centre as a specialist in adult dentistry, general dental treatment; in particular the preparation of prostheses, dental conservation, aesthetic dentistry and endodontics.
An important aspect of my approach to my patients is to ease their fear and apprehension, and I am willing to spend time listening to them and answering their questions about their dental problems, and try to make their treatment free of pain.
I place great emphasis on: precision, prevention, healing and, of course, regular checkups.
I speak English and German.
Dr. Janos Grosz
Dentist – Restorative Specialist
Specialty: aesthetic dentistry, aesthetic dentures, Implantology
I am János Grosz. I finished my studies in 2006 and graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Szeged.
Dr. Anett Simo
Specialist of Dental and Oral Diseases, Specialist in Oral Surgery
I obtained my degree at the Medical University of Debrecen in 2005. During my studies I carried out researches in the field of aesthetic dentistry and I chose this topic for my thesis as well. After graduation, as a resident, I had the luck to acquire further practical and theoretical skills accompanied with well-known and experienced dentists. Thanks to these useful years I have managed to gain such skills and experience that could serve as a basis for my further professional development at my current workplace.
After having my specialization in restorative and prosthetic dentistry I proudly joined the dynamic team of Moricz Dental, which has always been famous for its high-standards and excellent services. Besides the improvement of my professional skills, the patients’ satisfaction has always been my priority. I am trying to exceed the usual patient-dentist relationship by placing emphasis on the communication, providing customized and analgesic treatments and services. In the interest of my professional development and the prolongation of Moricz Dental’s high image, I am always pleased to hear your opinion about our services, because your satisfaction is our goal and guarantee for your return.
I speak fluent English.
Hair Transplantation Services
Dr. Thomas Mantse
Specialist of Cosmetic Hair Transplation and Medical Director of Hair Transplant team
Main fields of activity for both women and men:
- NLHT FUE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
- FUE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
MEMBERSHIP OF SOCIETIES
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ESHRS)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Hungarian Dermatological Society
- Hungarian Medical Society
Studies, qualifications, Professional Training:
- 1993 Assists in the first Hair Transplantation, Ottawa, Canada
- 2001 International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, Live Surgery Workshop, Orlando, US
- 2002 Dr. Pierre Bedard, Montreal, Canada, Hair Transplant specialist
- Dr. Thomas Kohn, Montreal, Canada, Dermatologist and Hair Transplant specialist
- 2003 Dr. Theodore Sutnik, Los Angeles, USA, Dermatologist
- 2003 World Hair Society, Live Surgery Workshop, New York, USA
- 2003 Dr. Marc Avram, New York, USA, Dermatologist and Hair Transplant specialist
- 2004 Dr. Theodore Sutnik, Los Angeles, USA, Dermatologist
- 2005 Dr. Pierre Bedard, Montreal, Canada, Hair Transplant specialist
- 2006 Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bankok, Thailand, Hair Transplant specialist
- 2007 Dr. Mark McKenzie, Toronto, Canada, Hair Transplant specialist
- Dr. Walter Unger, Toronto, Canada, Dermatologist and Hair Transplant specialist
- Dr. Marla Rosenberg, Toronto, Canada, Dermatologist and Hair Transplant specialist
- Dr. Pierre Bedard, Montreal, Canada, Hair Transplant specialist
- Dr. Paul C. Cotterill, Toronto, Canada, Hair Transplant specialist
- Languages: English, French
If You want to ask any of our Doctors Please use our contact form or send us an emil. Your question will be answered as soon as possible.